Thank you “Locked Thoughts” for nominating me for the Liebster Awards. She has a wonderful blog, so be sure to check it out!
I am always grateful when I`m nominated for awards. It is a bit unreal: I stumble forward in the blogosphere, trying to share my thoughts about psychology and trauma without too many writing errors. But apparently, some readers are satisfied with what I am producing. I hope this blog has been an inspiration or interesting read for you, especially since I soon will take some time off from blogging to concentrate on writing a book version of this blog. But first things first: I will answer the questions Locked Thoughts gave me, and nominate my 11 blogs for the rewards. If you are nominated, you will find the rules at the end of the post. I would love to nominate more blogs, but rules are rules! But know that I appreciate all my readers.
My answers to Locked Thoughts questions:
1) What is that inanimate object you may like to change yourself into? A good book.
2) Do you like chameleons? Yes, they are fascinating!
3) Do you like yourself? Be it yes or no, why? I guess we all have sides we like and sides we don`t. Mostly I am proud of who I am today, but occasionally I don`t like myself. Especially when I think about some memories of my past. But then I remember I did not know then, what I know now.
4) What or who makes you happy? In other words, What is your source of happiness? My friends and family. And following my dreams
5) What is better? Sea or forest? Why? The Sea. Is there anything more calming than the waves and the endlessness of it all?
6) If you were to live in another place other than your birthplace, where would that be? Italy! I am learning the language, and have travelled there many times. I will move there at some point.
7) Considering you had the power to establish a new norm or new idea in this society of ours, what would that be? That everyone should try to do one random act of kindness to another every week.
8) Does gore scare you? Yes? No? Why? Depends! I have a blood phobia, but otherwise I am not easily scared by what the body produces.
9) If you had to have one of your body part amputated, what would that be?
In other words, What body part can you live without? My brain, no question!
10) What keeps you going? My idealism and need to heal.
11) What is your idea about death? I don`t want to die. But when I do, I want to die knowing that I followed all my dreams and did everything I could for the people I love.
11 random facts about me:
- I have tryphophobia
- I must sprinkle everything with salt
- I have travelled to Europe, Asia, Africa and America.
- I am half-german
- I love buying shoes and have far too many
- I listen to audiobooks every day
- I like my “patients” so much I sometimes find it hard to let them go.
- I am extremely clumsy
- I always multi-task
- I have tried Yoga, but not felt that it was for me
- I love playing board-games
My nominees (in random order):
1. I recently discovered this blog: “I sing the body electric” and can really relate to it
2. The journey of my left foot. We have been following each other for a while, and I truly appreciate his feedback and writing
3. Dave Dubay. A man with a lot of questions he tried to answer. A really interesting blog!
4. A plot for thoughts. Many interesting posts here!
5. Anthony Turi. A friend, inspirator and idol of mine.
6. The daddy blitz. If you want to read advice about child-rearing or simply want to read quality-post, this blog is it!
7. Barrywax. One of my most loyal readers. I have read his book, and am always in awe when it comes to his writing-skills and intelligent mind.
8. Musings of a man woman. This is a brilliant blog, so just be sure to check it out!!
9. Therapy Views. A blog from a therapist. Very interesting and packed with information about everything!
10.The world according to Dina. Norwegian blogger who speaks right to my heart.
11. A bipolar journey through the rabbit hole. Even the name of the blog shines with brilliance.
- If you could do one thing that you always have dreamt of, what would it be?
- What makes you calm?
- Have you done random acts of kindness?
- What really irritates you?
- What music do you like?
- What is the most extreme thing you have done?
- Do you prefer to be alone or with others?
- What is your best memory?
- What is the best book you have read?
- What is your favorite animal?
- What scares you?
Things to do when nominated :
1) Thank the blogger who nominated you ( As if that’s a news. That’s basic courtesy.-_-)
2) Display the award somewhere on your blog or post. ( Yes. You are right. Show it off fellas)
3) Answer the set of 11 questions provided to you by the blogger. (Courtesy)
4) Post 11 random facts about yourself. (Avoid things like, ‘I can brush’, I mean that’s cool random stuff but eh… okay fine you can.)
5) Choose 11 bloggers below 1000 followers (Partiality. :3 )
6) Create your own set of questions for the nominees.