Happy hour

Posted on Updated on

Happy hour

Posted on October 15, 2013 by

Every day someone lives in pain. Sometimes it is physical torment, and sometimes it`s mental agony.

Our blog tries to cover varied topics, but the underlying theme is that we want to inspire and give people hope. One of our goals is to do our part to make the world a better place, and maybe somebody else will want to do the same? We see people around us everywhere, and we don`t always know their stories.

Today was a good day for the blog. Some weeks ago, I ordered business cards, small post-cards and a cup, and today it finally arrived. I was very happy with the result, especially the business-cards that look gorgeous. What do you think? If readers of this blog would like to help me with distributing them, feel free to send me some contact information, so I can mail some business-cards you can give to people you know, or even complete strangers (thereby also getting extra stars in the «kindness project».

If you don`t want to do that, it`s perfectly fine.

I hope our readers like what we`ve produced so far. If not, we really love concrete feedback on how we can make the blog even better. We can only deliver high-quality content if readers tell us what could be better.

I want to thank all the readers, contributors and people who`ve been involved so far. Without you I would be nothing.

Nina, psychologist

2013-10-15 16.41.36

Blog-cup

Card

Front-side of card

2013-10-15 16.41.13-1

Back-side of card

Validation: You can change things

Still not giving in | Free psychology (Edit)

The Validation Project | Free psychology (Edit)

Facebook: Pay it forward group. Meet and connect with others!

6 Responses »

1. Pingback: Small stories | Free psychology
  2. Pingback: Small stories for the world | Mirrorgirl

9 thoughts on “Happy hour

awax1217 said:
    November 17, 2013 at 16:46

I would love some of your cards. How much good I would be I do not know. I live in Florida. But if you wish to send me some let me know. I think you might want to send a resume with them indicating your strengths. My father-in-law studied handwriting and worked with the government of Ecuador to determine the background of a kidnapper who had sent a ransom note.

November 17, 2013 at 17:04

Wow, thank you:) feel free to email your address and I send some cards straight away 🙂 the handwriting ability sounds very interesting, so will include handwritten material 🙂 Have a lovely evening 🙂

Sendt fra min iPhone

awax1217 said:
        November 17, 2013 at 17:11

428 lake elizabeth drive, winter haven, florida, 33884. My eleven year old granddaughter would like a trinket if you can remember from Norway. She is fascinated by the pictures I showed her of your beautiful country. Address the envelope to Barry Wax, Thanks.

November 17, 2013 at 17:19

I will do that, of course 🙂 something special she dreams of?:)

awax1217 said:
        November 17, 2013 at 17:36

A tee shirt would knock her socks off. She is small.

November 17, 2013 at 17:47

how small?:)

awax1217 said:
        November 17, 2013 at 17:52

Ariela is four foot ten inches tall and weighs about sixty five pounds. She is slender. She does a lot of dance and loves puddy cats.

November 17, 2013 at 19:13

Ah, I don`t understand the American metric system. We use kg and cm 🙂

Thankful | Mirrorgirl said:
    September 8, 2014 at 07:36

[…] I believe in, and all of them have something in common: I want to make a difference in the world. I don`t know why I need too, but I know I feel guilty if I don`t try. Luckily, I`ve met a lot of people with the same dreams as […]