The sound of morning waking me up

Posted on

image
from pinterest: ninjafighter, how I try to live

I hear the soft humming of a computer nearby. The sun is already up, caressing my feet who had the pleasure of justing waking up and be put in warm penguin slippers. The morning has in some ways come far too early for my still drowsy mind, but I am just filled with happiness and contentment, even if I am nauseated after the lack of sleep. I look forward to this day. I have so many things I want to do. I will probably enjoy a little more time in bed, before I dress for the sunshine outside. I long for the sunlight warming me, just lying there and listening to the silence that can be found on farmland. The beautiful, green grass, so alive and thriving, still not knowing anything about the strain our planet is under. Its task is to grow, stronger and healthy, and it does not care about issues like pollution or starvation, it is lucky enough to just be there, without a care in the world.

I will care. I will enjoy every second of my life. First my favorite green tea with orange, then just read a bit on a new book from Victoria Hislop. I also want to work more on the post that my sister will get for her birthday (hoping she doesn`t read this so that the surprise element will be ruined), and to pack out my scrapbooking stuff to make more cards (a new hobby of mine). It is sunday, I have started on two weeks of vacation, and I am already falling in love with it. I have freedom, time and happiness pasted on my heart, and will protect it like I would protect an innocent child.

Good morning, everyone.

10 thoughts on “The sound of morning waking me up

Johanne Magnus said:
    July 21, 2013 at 11:34

God morgen, Nina! Spennende blogg du har. Gleder meg til å dykke ned i arkivet.

PS: Tusen takk for fin kommentar på bloggen min!

July 21, 2013 at 11:47

Du er hjarteleg velkommen til eit skikkelig svalestup i arkivet:)

codedjeannie said:
    July 21, 2013 at 12:27

Hello, Nina.. Thanks for following my blog and for liking my posts.. Stay beautiful, happy and inspired!

Jeannie

Mati Serrano said:
    July 21, 2013 at 13:00

How I envy you.
    You’re on vacation.
    Enjoy!

July 21, 2013 at 13:50

Thank you Mati. What is your plans for the following weeks? There is always some moments of mind-vacation for those creative and imaginative enough;)

[…] The sound of morning drops […]

The sound of shifting perspective | Mirrorgirl said:
    September 1, 2013 at 16:46

[…] I am finally ready to make my own recipie […]

bekasjournal said: